Davis & Engert Dentistry is committed to keeping our space healthy and safe for everyone. We are actively monitoring any developments related to COVID-19 with official information and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We continue to follow all enhanced sanitization and infection control protocols as listed below:
1. We have created a virtual waiting room (your car)! When you arrive for your appointment, stay in your car and call us for curbside check-in. We will ask you pre-screening questions prior to entering the building.
2. Masks are required. Patients will be required to wear a face covering in all public areas until in a private treatment room. Davis & Engert Dentistry team members are required to wear a mask at all times.
3. We will take your temperature and blood oxygen level when you come in for your appointment.
4. Sneeze guards: There will be plexiglass in front of each Patient Coordinator at our front desk.
5. Air Disinfection: Davis & Engert Dentistry now has air disinfection units on our HVAC system, and individual air disinfection HEPA filters with UV sterilization in each treatment room and waiting room.
6. Treatment room isolation: We have installed barriers to separate the treatment rooms from each other.
7. All team members wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during patient care.