Welcome to Davis & Engert Dentistry
Park Ridge Dentist
11/16/2020 UPDATE: Davis & Engert Dentistry is here for you! We have been seeing patients after a COVID-19 closure since June 1st, 2020. Dentistry plays an essential role to your overall health and wellness! It is more important than ever right now! Call us today!
We have gone above and beyond to keep all of our patients and team members safe!
It will be a little different when coming to our office, here are some of the things to expect:
1. Air Disinfection – HEPA + UV air disinfection units in each treatment room and waiting area. Plus, ionization air disinfection on our HVAC system.
2. Fogging Entire Office with HOCL – Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is a fine mist fog to get into all the nooks and crannies keeping our office extremely clean. Sanitizes up to 80% more effectively than bleach….. and most importantly it kills viruses.
3. Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment – Our PPE is top notch. Scrub caps, glasses, n95/kn95 respirator mask, second mask over the top, faceshield, scrubs, gloves and gowns. Everyone in our office has a mask on 100% of the time.
4. Curb-side Check-in – Each patient calls when they arrive and we let them know when to come in. This minimizes the number of people in the office.
5. Temperature and Blood Oxygen Level Checks – We do checks for all team members and patients upon arrival to the office.
6. Sneeze Guards – Plexiglass in front of each Patient Coordinator at the front desk.
7. Treatment Room Isolation – We have installed barriers to separate the treatment rooms from each other.
8. Social Distancing – You will notice our team wears masks on 100% of the time and we will ask all patients to have a mask on when entering the building until in his or her individual treatment room.
There was a study published in The Journal of the American Dental Association on COVID-19 and it proved that heightening infection control and paying increased attention to patient and dental team safety is working!
Don’t hesitate to call us, regular dental visits are important because prevention of cavities, as well as treatment, helps to keep you healthy!
Park Ridge Dentist Introduction:
Welcome to Davis & Engert Dentistry, the dental office of Drs. Arlene Engert and Julie Davis, located in Park Ridge, IL. It is our main priority to ensure your comfort at each and every visit to our practice. Our team aims to provide you with the best, most compassionate dental care possible.
Customized Dental Care
Each member of our team will be actively involved in making sure that you have a positive dental experience while visiting our office. Our relationship with you will be founded on mutual trust and respect, and we will work with you to help achieve your goals for a healthy and beautiful smile. We will create a customized plan to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. Visit Our Team to learn more about our credentials.
We are committed to continuing education and learning, and remains to stay abreast the latest in dental solutions and techniques. It is our mission to provide only the highest level of care to our patients. To ensure the quality of our dentistry; we utilize the best materials, the most trusted labs and employ the most skilled team members. You will find that like our service, our dentistry is dependable.
With our experienced dentists and knowledgeable team, it is possible to accomplish a healthy and beautiful smile that you will be able to enjoy for many years to come. You may find comfort in knowing that our team is trained and certified to provide a wide variety of dental services, including: preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Please visit our Services page to learn more.
For your convenience, we have morning, mid-day and evening hours. This will allow you to schedule around work and school. We also welcome emergency appointments. In the case of a dental emergency, we will quickly get you out of pain and provide a plan for any additional necessary treatment. For more information about our hours or to schedule an appointment, please visit our Contact page.
We accept most dental insurances and will help to maximize your insurance benefits. We also welcome patients without insurance and will provide an affordable dental plan for you. No matter your financial situation, we will work with you to help you receive the dental care that you need.
At Davis & Engert Dentistry, we welcome patients of all ages. Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to set up an appointment. We are looking forward to your visit!