Welcome to Davis & Engert Dentistry
Park Ridge Dentist
5/26/2020 UPDATE: Davis & Engert Dentistry is so excited to welcome patients back to our office for more than just emergency care on June 1st, 2020. Our top priority is your care and safety and the safety of our team! It will be a little different when coming to our office, here are some of the things to expect:
1. We have created a virtual waiting room (your car)! When you arrive for your appointment, stay in your car and call us for curbside check-in.
2. We are practicing social distancing. You will notice everyone on our team has a mask on at all times. We ask that you also wear a mask when coming to your appointment.
3. When you come in for your appointment, we will take your temperature and blood oxygen level. Our team members are also taking their temperature and blood oxygen level before starting work.
4. Sneeze guards. There will be plexiglass in front of each Patient Coordinator at our front desk.
5. Air Disinfection. Davis & Engert Dentistry now has air disinfection units on our HVAC system, and individual air disinfection HEPA filters with UV sterilization in each treatment room and waiting room.
6. Treatment room isolation. We have installed barriers to separate the treatment rooms from each other.
7. Enhance Personal Protective Equipment. You will notice that the clinical team will now be wearing gowns, hair covers and face shields.
Park Ridge Dentist Introduction:
Welcome to Davis & Engert Dentistry, the dental office of Drs. Arlene Engert and Julie Davis, located in Park Ridge, IL. It is our main priority to ensure your comfort at each and every visit to our practice. Our team aims to provide you with the best, most compassionate dental care possible.
Customized Dental Care
Each member of our team will be actively involved in making sure that you have a positive dental experience while visiting our office. Our relationship with you will be founded on mutual trust and respect, and we will work with you to help achieve your goals for a healthy and beautiful smile. We will create a customized plan to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. Visit Our Team to learn more about our credentials.
We are committed to continuing education and learning, and remains to stay abreast the latest in dental solutions and techniques. It is our mission to provide only the highest level of care to our patients. To ensure the quality of our dentistry; we utilize the best materials, the most trusted labs and employ the most skilled team members. You will find that like our service, our dentistry is dependable.
With our experienced dentists and knowledgeable team, it is possible to accomplish a healthy and beautiful smile that you will be able to enjoy for many years to come. You may find comfort in knowing that our team is trained and certified to provide a wide variety of dental services, including: preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Please visit our Services page to learn more.
For your convenience, we have morning, mid-day and evening hours. This will allow you to schedule around work and school. We also welcome emergency appointments. In the case of a dental emergency, we will quickly get you out of pain and provide a plan for any additional necessary treatment. For more information about our hours or to schedule an appointment, please visit our Contact page.
We accept most dental insurances and will help to maximize your insurance benefits. We also welcome patients without insurance and will provide an affordable dental plan for you. No matter your financial situation, we will work with you to help you receive the dental care that you need.
At Davis & Engert Dentistry, we welcome patients of all ages. Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to set up an appointment. We are looking forward to your visit!