Invisalign® Dentist in Park Ridge
Do you want to straighten your teeth without the metal brackets? How about achieving a beautiful smile without the hassle of having wires tightened? If so, Invisalign® may be right for you!
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life.
- It is more visually appealing and people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
- It is comfortable and easy to wear without affecting your speech.
- With a removable device, it is more convenient to eat, brush and floss.
- Invisalign® uses advanced technology to track treatment progress in a virtual model.
- Get an examination from your dentist to determine if you are a candidate.
- Photographs of your teeth and face, dental impressions of your teeth and x-rays will be taken.
- A 3D model of your teeth will be created on the computer to ensure an efficient step-by-step process of straightening your teeth.
- A set of aligners are created every two weeks. Each tray is constructed so that your teeth are slightly straighter than the previous tray.
- Upon treatment completion, enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile.
If you’ve put off trying to straighten your teeth due to fear of wearing metal braces or haven’t found the right treatment plan, please contact us for an Invisalign® consultation. We can help achieve straight teeth and a beautiful smile with Invisalign®.